AYARA – Roof tiles made of fiber cement
Not Available | Free Shipping
Ayara Collection uniquely offers reliability together with the sense of style and refinement :
- Smooth-surface fiber cement roofs
- Durable and leak-proof, withstanding up to point load of 180kg.
- Reverse flow prevention
- Light weight, reducing building structure cost
- Long lasting color from Z-TRON sheild
USE PER UNIT: 6.25 pcs/sq.m.
- Ayara is made from Portland Cement combined with synthetic fiber and cellulose fiber , all interlocked with the help of modern technical skill. The resulting tiles are thus tough, compact and impenetrable
- Ayara tile admit no water , thus eliminating the problem of leaks.
- Because Ayara tile are installed by Ayara ridge system and without grout , messy cement stains and residues are avoided.
- Ayara tiles are light enough to not require extra structural support in the roof.
Width: 80 cm
Length: 51 cm
Height: 0.6 cm
Weight: 4.4 kg
Recommended Slope: 25-45
Purlin spacing: 20