Do you agree that a true relaxation is a rest in the midst of nature? And it will be much better if we could relax with nature everyday in our home area. For this reason, many house owners choose to create relaxing area around the house to be as close to nature as possible- making every day a special relaxing day. Wood floor is one alternative that is suitable for the relaxing area outside the house as wood gives a touch of nature, which is warm and comfortable. However, there are some limitations of natural wood for its complicated installation and there must be a correct maintenance. Therefore, a synthetic wood as a substitute for natural wood is developed, such as SCG wood floor system, which is aesthetic, textured as natural wood, durable, weatherproof and easy to maintain. Also, it could be created for a living corner in many styles, for example:
1. A garden balcony. Wood floor can be added to a beautiful shady garden for more natural touch. It helps create the tranquility- one can relax without keeping the eyes off the nature.
2. Wood floor to connect with nature. Walkway connecting house and outdoor space perfectly adds a natural mood into modern atmosphere.2. Wood floor to connect with nature. Walkway connecting house and outdoor space perfectly adds a natural mood into modern atmosphere.
3. A tranquil living corner. Area beside house can be created for a tranquil and private relaxing corner by adding wood floor to be close to nature- creating a happy area for the users.
4. Happy area at wooden veranda. House veranda area without roof can be more charming with wood floor, which can create a happy area for all family members as a common activity space.
5. Beautiful wood floor by the pool. Paving the area around swimming pool with wood floor can add natural touch and luxury to the house.